Most people love to travel. However, a lot of people don’t know what they really need when they travel!
Aside from clothes, gear, toiletries, and everything else in between, there is more to traveling than just your luggage. You need to be physically and mentally prepared for anything – the fun, and even the possibility of going for a plan B.
Infusion Clinic’s Travel Pack Injection will take care of the personal physical preparation. Curious how it can help? Read on.
Are you ready to explore the world again after the restrictions of the past few years? The COVID-19 pandemic may have changed the way we travel, but it's time to embrace the benefits of traditional travel and why it's essential for your overall well-being.
From improving heart health to boosting brain resilience, the benefits of travel are scientifically proven. In fact, studies show that women who take a vacation at least twice a year are less likely to suffer from a heart attack, while men who don't take an annual vacation have a 20% higher risk of death, with a 30% greater risk of death from cardiac problems.
Not only does travel benefit your heart, but it also promotes brain health and has long-term benefits throughout the aging process. Even a short four-day getaway can have a positive impact on your well-being for up to 45 days. So, it's time to pack your bags and take that much-needed vacation for a mental, emotional, and physical reset.
Maximizing the Benefits of Travel Pack Injections in ABQ: The Importance of 100% Absorption
However, traveling can be physically daunting especially if your travel plans include long distances and airport stays. These things along with mishaps or delays during your trip can be draining and can take a toll on one’s health.
This is why travel pack injections are a must!
The travel pack injection is composed of both Vitamin C and B12. This is the best way to avoid the negative effects of Vitamin C on Vitamin B12 when taken together orally.
We are very familiar already with the benefits of Vitamin C, as it is one of the most studied nutrients to date.
Some of the most notable advantages of this vitamin include the following:
- Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that acts as an antioxidant. It is undeniably one of the safest and most effective nutrients.
- It is often considered an ideal nutrition marker reflective of overall health.
- It plays a huge role in the growth, repair, and development of body tissues.
- It is involved in collagen formation, iron absorption, proper function of the immune system, and wound healing.
- It plays a significant part in the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth.
- As an antioxidant, it confers protection against damage caused by free radicals and other toxic elements like cigarette smoke.
- Its action against free radicals is noted to be responsible for its indirect participation in alleviating conditions such as cancer, heart disease, and arthritis.
- It prevents complications arising from common colds and other viral infections.
On the other hand, let’s examine the characteristics and effects of Vitamin B12. These include the following:
- It is also a water-soluble vitamin like Vitamin C, with an essential role in DNA production as well as red blood cells.
- It contains the mineral cobalt, hence compounds with Vitamin 12 are often referred to as “cobalamins”.
- Deficiency can lead to muscle weakness, fatigue, anemia, intestinal problems, mood disturbances, and even nerve damage.
- Helps address anxiety, and aids in memory function and focus.
Don't Wait, Book Your Travel Pack Injection Appointment Now
Why Choose Vitamin B and C Injections Over Oral Preparations in ABQ
Taking any kind of vitamin or pill orally will result in less absorption compared to other routes of administration because of the so-called first pass effect. The thing with these vitamins is that one adversely affects the gastrointestinal absorption of the other.
Moreover, taking Vitamin C with Vitamin B12 is noted to result in the reduction of Vitamin B12 concentrations in the body. It is usually advised to first take a Vitamin B12 supplement, then take the Vitamin C supplement two or more hours after.
This dilemma is solved when these compounds are given through injections, as this means bypassing the digestive system and avoiding the “first pass effect). These vitamins then become 100% available to the body, immediately resulting in a revitalized immune system as well as enhanced body functions.
An interesting older study noted that the combination of vitamin B12 and vitamin C injections can cause the death of certain tumor cells, but the vitamins do not induce the same effect when given separately.
This led to further investigation of both vitamins as potential antioxidants, however, there are only limited studies on them being used together. Researchers are looking further into what more these nutrients do for the body, beyond what it does for one’s immune response.
Take the First Step Towards a Safe and Memorable Trip
Traveling is necessary for one’s physical, mental, and emotional health. But the legwork, possible sudden environmental changes, and probable lack of sleep during actual trips can be bad news for a person’s immune system.
Travel pack injections are composed of Vitamin B12 and Vitamin C. It is designed to boost an individual’s immune system especially before traveling.
Delivery of the nutrients via injections ensures that they are absorbed 100% by the body. This is the best way to maximize the benefits that are provided by both vitamins.
To be physically ready for traveling is not limited to the stuff in one’s luggage. To be physically ready is to ensure one’s immune system is up for the challenge as well!