Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide or VIP is used in respiratory therapeutics. VIP helps people with lung problems like asthma, Cardiopulmonary Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), and Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS).
VIP is therapeutic for people with mold toxicity and other biotoxin illnesses as it helps support hormone levels, limits inflammation, regulates the immune system, and help heals the brain.
It improves Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS) symptoms. In one clinical study: Twenty (20) people with CIRS symptoms after exposure to water-damaged buildings, underwent VIP nasal spray therapy for 18 months. The trial showed that VIP:
- Reduced refractory symptoms
- Corrected inflammation
- Corrected hormones (i.e., estradiol, testosterone, and 25-OH Vitamin D)
- Returned pulmonary artery systolic pressure (PASP) during exercise to normal
- Enhance the quality of life in 100% of trial participants
It positively affects other systems of the body as well. It is beneficial for heart, stomach, bone, and joint health. VIP is a naturally-occurring peptide hormone.
Check out KPV oral. It has shown promise with inflammatory bowel disease and other inflammatory or irritable bowel conditions.
- Side Effects: No significant side effects
- 25mcg – $103.56
- 50 mcg – $174.76
Each option has approximately 120doses or 30days